Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on medical-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, to produce effective content.
- Research Medical-related topics (combining online sources, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our events/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify readers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
In order to apply for a position, you should have the following set of essential skills.
A) Experience doing research using multiple sources
B) Good observer
C) Excellent presentation, writing, and editing skills in Arabic/English
D) High level of commitment
E) Familiarity with web publications
F) Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
G) Ability to meet deadlines
I) Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
For more information and any recommendations, regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact us through email:email@example.com